Magebit to Host Powerful eCommerce Networking in New York, Sept. 20, 2022
On September 20, in Bowery, Lower Manhattan, join us at the powerful, in-person eCommerce event by Magebit. This will be a fantastic opportunity to pick rich-in-value insights from digital commerce masters, trusted by Fortune 500.
If you are looking for ways to extend the capabilities of your online store at any stage, come visit the event to get a ton of value in one place.
Our expert speakers will break down the gained experience from the most challenging and noteworthy cases into actionable, battle-tested tactics and strategies — that you can use to successfully grow your business.
Who should attend:
- Owners, Founders, Managing Directors & CEOs
- Heads of eCommerce, Mobile, Digital, User Experience & Brand
- Chief Marketing Officers
- Chief Digital Officers
- Directors of Brand, Marketing, Online, eCommerce
- Entrepreneurs, Tech Experts, and Investors.
Come to the 4-hour on-site session to get first-hand insights from the proven experts in eCommerce. Join the event to ask anything about Magento 2, Shopify, AWS, Shopware, or other commerce platforms, their capabilities, and migration pitfalls. Get professional advice on any eCommerce-related issues — even technical and complex ones. Use the event as a free business consultation for your eCommerce success.
Our speakers will deliver a dynamic and engaging combination of:
- eCommerce best practices,
- Tried-and-true UX/UI strategies to boost online sales,
- Working tactics for eCommerce stores optimization for increased conversations and higher average order value,
- Powerful insights about what online shopping should expect in 2023.
Join our specialized event for like-minded professionals and C-level executives to get clarity on how to scale your business online.
List of Magebit speakers and participants who will be in charge of presenting and providing valuable insights:
- Arturs Kruze, Co-founder of Magebit. Certified Adobe Commerce and AWS expert with a strong technical background and a clear vision of creating smart and easy-to-use omnichannel solutions. Forbes 30 under 30.
- Kristaps Rjabovs, Co-founder of Magebit. eCommerce expert with in-depth technical knowledge, SEO expertise, and a genuine interest in battle-testing eCommerce solutions — to offer the best options to clients. Forbes 30 under 30.
- Karlis Stipnieks, Head of Business Development. A pro in identifying business needs based on laser-focus analysis. Karlis helped dozens of companies reveal the value of eCommerce and get tangible results.
- Elina Loseva, eCommerce Project Manager. Elina helps innovative and Fortune 500 companies create online stores that leave the competition miles behind.
- Nauris Mikelsons, eCommerce Project Manager. A PMI-certified virtuoso with more than 20k eCommerce tickets managed for eCommerce stores. Nauris focuses on the maintenance and growth of well-known eCommerce brands worldwide.
The eCommerce Networking with Magebit is great for decision-makers and entrepreneurs, who want new eCommerce tactics and strategies from large-scale practitioners.
- 5.30 - 6.00 p.m. | Arrival of participants and welcoming coffee
- 6.00 - 6.15 p.m. | Opening speech
We will give a brief introduction of the speakers, and the value you will take away from the presentation.
- 6.15 - 6.45 p.m. | Nudge philosophy in action — How to successfully sell to lazy visitors
Our Project Division Managers will reveal the battle-tested tactics (backed by multiple real-life cases) on how smart UX converts lazy shoppers who are “just browsing around” to actual buyers.
- 6.45 - 7.00 p.m. | Short recharging break — free pizza & beer
- 7.00 - 7.30 p.m. | Optimize smart — How to achieve bigger results with fewer actions (What we learned from over 30K support tickets)
Our seasoned Project Managers Nauris Mikelsons and Elina Loseva will comprehensively cover the effectiveness brought to business by implementing all types of online store features. You will learn how to identify what features are worth investing in, and how to optimize your digital store for increased sales without spending a fortune on it.
- 7.30 - 7.45 p.m. | Short recharging break — free pizza & beer
- 8.00 - 8.30 p.m. | Fasten for 2023 — Biggest challenges merchants to expect in the upcoming year (and how to prepare for them)
The Head of Business Development at Magebit Karlis Stipnieks will speak about the prominent trends and challenges predicted to shape eCommerce in 2023. You’ll also get an actionable summary “Best Practice Checklist for Success in eCommerce” of how to use insights from all speakers and apply them immediately. All that will be spiced with dozens of real-life examples.
- 8.30 - 9.15 p.m. | Pizza. Beer. Networking
The afterparty is an amazing opportunity to make new connections, discuss the pitfalls of online shopping, and get technical advice from eCommerce experts. For those willing to proceed in an informal atmosphere after the event, expect to move to the bars around.
Save your spot for the event today as the number of participants is limited!
Details & FAQs:
Time & date: Tue, September 20, 2022 | 5:30 PM – 9:15 PM EDT
Location: 91 E 3rd St. | 91 East 3rd Street, New York, NY 10003, United States
Registration: Register for the event for FREE here
How much does it cost to participate?
Admission is 100% free. All you have to do is to reserve your spot.
What comes with free admission?
By simply booking your spot you get:
- Entrance ticket
- Networking for C-level managers & eCommerce experts
- Free pizza & beer
- Name tags
- Meaningful presentations that clarify the next steps towards scaling your business
- Free comprehensive Best Practice Checklist for Success in eCommerce
What is the ambiance of the event?
Let’s be respectful and stick to Business Casual attire. Also, make sure you bring enough business cards.
We will provide Name Tags to everyone who attends. For the convenience of all participants, you’ll be asked to put your name and industry on your name tag.
What about the COVID-19 policy?
According to the current NYC directive, all participants will be required to show proof of vaccine with a matching valid ID upon entry. This may be subject to change, depending on the law in force at the time of the event.
Registration is already open! Book your spot for the FREE Magebit eCommerce Networking and see you in New York!
Magebit is a full service eCommerce agency specialized in Magento. At Magebit we create the wonders of eCommerce and support small sites as well as large enterprises.
You can contact us at email@example.com or through the contact us page.
Subscribe to our blog
Get fresh content about eCommerce delivered automatically each time we publish.